Published 10th April 2021 in memory of His Royal Highness the Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh 10 June 1921 – 9 April 2021
From Village Voice No 47 Here are three photographs loaned to us by Bernie Twite to remind readers of the occasion on Sunday 29 October 1967 when His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh attended to officially opened the Dersingham sports pavilion. -
Meeting Committee members
His Royal Highness unveiling the commemoration plaque.
The three brothers Rix, who were the responsible for erecting the building, inspecting the plaque.